Dallas Attorney Case Results
Below, you will see a sample of some recent noteworthy victories. Note that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome in your case. Every case is different and results depend on the particular facts of each case. Please not that this is not a complete list of all of our recent victories.
Discover the key victories of Redden Law.
- Possession of Marijuana – Rejected
- Possession of Marijuana and Unlawful Carrying of Weapon charges – Both Rejected
- Assault Family Violence – Dismissed In The Interest of Justice
- Aggrivated Assault DW – Dismissed Dismissed
Public Intox – Dismissed
Assault Family Violence – Dismissed
Assault Family Violence – Dismissed In The Interest of Justice
Client with UCW and Possession of Marijuana charges – Both Rejected
Assault Family Violence – Reduced to Class C Disorderly Conduct
Client with Assault Family Violence and Aggravated Assault Deadly Weapon charges – BOTH Dismissed
Aggravated Assault Deadly Weapon – Dismissed
- Client with 2 Possession of Marijuana charges and a Fleeing charge – All Three Dismissed
- Assault Family Violence – Dismissed
- Second Degree Felony Indecency with Child by Contact – Reduced to Class C Disorderly Conduct
- Assault Family Violence – Rejected
- Assault Family Violence – Expunction Granted
- Unlawful Carrying of Weapon – Expunction Granted
DWI 1st with a BAC >/= 0.15
- Unlawful Carrying of Weapon – Dismissed In The Interest of Justice
- Motion to Revoke on DWI 2nd – Withdrawn
DWI 1st with a BAC >/= 0.15
Motion to suppress was granted because the Judge agreed that probable cause to arrest defendant for DWI did not exist based on defendant’s admission to alcohol consumption and odor alone. There were no driving facts and no Standard Field Sobriety Tests were performed.
Reduced to Obstruction of Passageway with non-reporting deferred probation.
911 caller said that a certain truck was “all over the road.” 911 caller did not follow the driver. Police were dispatched and eventually found a truck that fit the caller’s description and pulled it over. The officer witnessed no bad driving facts and the State presented no corroborating evidence. Defendant failed the Standard Field Sobriety Tests due to age and prior knee surgery.
Unlawful Carrying of Weapon Prohibited Places – No Bill
DWI – Reduced to Obstruction of a Passageway
Recent Noteworthy Results November 2018
Felony Evading Arresting and Detention
Reduced to Misdemeanor Evading after presenting a packet to the Grand Jury.
Reduced to Misdemeanor Assault pre-indictment.
DISMISSED. Defendant completed anger management.
DISMISSED. Defendant completed Batterer’s Intervention and Prevention Program.
Possession of Controlled Substance
DISMISSED. Defendant provided clean UA’s, completed community service and Drug Offenders Education Program.